- A pleasant, newly refurbished hostel, in the very centre of the city of Prague.
- Open the whole year round
- The hostel offers easy access to the public transport to take you to any part of the city
- The Wenceslaus Square is mere 500 metres away
- A subway station is only 100 metres away
- The National Museum is 500 metres away
- The Main Station of the railway is 800 metres away
- The Original “Svejk” pub “U kalicha” is 200 metres away
The hostels great advantage is its position with all sorts of services truly at hand: non-stop grocery stores, chemist’s, restaurants, historical monuments, discos, bars, and many others.
The hostel is perfectly suited for all those who enjoy nights out as well as other tourists seeking comfortable and quiet accommodation in the very heart of Prague.
Public transport is available in the immediate vicinity of the hostel, however, our guests can save the public transport and taxi fares.